Tax compliance risk management process for customers managed by Mid-sized Business: support for a Caseworker
In discussing the tax accounting arrangements with a customer, a Caseworker may want support or advice
- in planning for such a discussion,
- in the discussion itself, or
- after the discussion, depending on the circumstances of the case.
This might be particularly where
- there is an area of uncertainty,
- this is identified as helpful following collaborative discussions with the company, or
- the Caseworker has reason to believe that there is a serious weakness in the company’s governance of tax that requires more detailed investigation.
Support is available from
- Governance specialists in Large Business
- Local Compliance accountants
- Audit specialists in Local Compliance
- Tax specialists where the uncertainty relates to the accounting arrangements for a specific tax or duty
- Tax Administration Advice.