Residence: Introduction: Who to contact
If you have
- any difficulty in using this guide, or
- any difficulty in deciding whether an individual is resident or ordinarily resident in the UK, or
- any problem about the tax liability of a non-resident individual, and
- your query is a simple one or you would like informal advice on whether to submit the case, (This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) ;
- your query is more complicated, please make a formal submission to Specialist Personal Tax, PTI Advisory, Residence & Domicile Technical Team, St Johns House, Merton Road, Bootle, L75 1BB.