Feedback: Where to send feedback
Where to send feedback
If you have a comment or suggestion about the PSA, please email Maintenence of business product team and quote in the subject heading ‘PAYE manuals’.
Improving the PSA
The authors of the PSA manual are specialists within Personal Tax Product & Process. The aim of this manual is to give you clear and comprehensive guidance about PAYE Settlement Agreements.
We want to keep the PSA up to date and where necessary improve it. To do this we need your help.
When you are using the PSA there will be times when it does not give you what you want or it could be improved. For example:
- Something is out of date or you think it is just plain wrong.
- Something you need is missing altogether.
- The guidance is pitched at a level which does not suit your needs as a user.
- The formatting is unhelpful or the language does not meet our diversity standards.
- A search gives you unexpected results or you can’t find pages you know are there.
- You find typos and incorrect or broken links.
When that happens please don’t just complain to yourself. Instead please us.
The future of the PSA Manual
Please also email me if you have suggestions for improving the structure, content and presentation of the PSA.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Maintenence of business products team.