Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

PAYE Settlement Agreements

Regulation 110 Determinations

Amendments to Regulation 110 Determinations

You may consider amending a Regulation 110 determination following an appeal where youare able to agree changes to the charge or following an appeal hearing.

To do this

  • complete the P642 showing the amended amounts

    • issuing office copy – this copy must filed with office copy of form P640
    • file copy – put away in the employer’s file on top of the form P640
    • employer’s copy - date stamp the form and send it to the employer
  • amend the original Regulation 110 SAFE charge, see PSA4030.