Reconcile individual: in-year reconciliation: unemployment repayments calculation: underpaid or balanced
Where the tax calculation results in either a balanced position or with an underpayment the message ‘There is no overpayment calculated’ is displayed.
- Not ‘Submit’ the calculation. Instead ‘Cancel’ out of it
- Write to the individual and explain that no repayment is due at the moment
- Enclose Parts 2 and 3 of form P45, but marked ‘Week 1 basis’
- Make a note in Contact History with the details of the action taken
- Make a note in Contact History with the details of where the claim papers are held