Employment maintenance: employer part scheme transfers: part scheme transfer lists
Notification of a part scheme transfer will normally be received from the Employer section by
- Paper schedule
When you receive details of the part scheme transfer, you should identify the individual records that need to be transferred and then navigate via the left hand EMPLOYMENTS tab to the SCHEME TRANSFER screen.
The EMPLOYMENT SCHEME TRANSFER screen allows you to
- Input the employment schemes required to perform the part scheme transfers
- Validate the PAYE reference numbers
- Access the SELECT TRANSFERRED EMPLOYMENTS screen
The SELECT TRANSFERRED EMPLOYMENTS screen allows you to
- Enter the National Insurance Numbers to be transferred; not including the suffix
The SELECT TRANSFERRED EMPLOYMENTS screen includes buttons
- [Back] which allows you to return to the EMPLOYMENT TRANSFER screen to make amendments without losing any National Insurance Numbers which have already been entered
- [Cancel] which allows you to return to the EMPLOYMENT TRANSFER screen to make amendments but all National Insurance Numbers which have already been entered will be lost
When the part scheme transfer has been successfully performed all papers, including any correspondence which has been sent to the employer, should be returned to the issuing Employers team for filing in their employer record file.
Note: An exceptions report will no longer be produced and sent to the employer.