P11D processing: ECS / NPS inhibition signal: access to InfoNET cases lists
To access the InfoNET information network and the ECS P11D Inhibitions cases list, you need to be set up as an InfoNET user. This will be arranged by NI Live Support, System Administration (BS Longbenton), details can be found on the InfoNET website.
The number of InfoNET licences is limited. You should first check within your office to see if there is an existing InfoNET user who can access the information for you.
Note: Access to the InfoNET is through the InfoNET website and is not available through Interim Single Sign on. Access to the InfoNET lists is only available to people set up and issued with a password.
From the Intranet home page
- Select ‘I’ in the A - Z Index
- Select the InfoNET website
Access to the ECS P11D Inhibitions cases list is as follows.
From the home page of the InfoNET website
- Select InfoNET reports from the left bar
- When logging in for the first time select Check Browser first
- Select the [Log In] button
- Enter you PID and password
To Access the list with details of where the ECS / NPS Inhibition Signal is set
- Select Standard Reports on the left bar
- In the drop down list of categories select ECS Processing
- From the list select the ECS Inhibitions Cases List
- Select the list required for your office and the tax year
- Select Run Query
For details of the review procedure, see PAYE58015.