P11D processing: management of workflow management tool: transferring the batch
The RCU can send the whole batch on to any other RCU for processing to cater for peaks and troughs in their workload. To do this
- Select one batch from the display on the Batch Manager screen (only one batch can be transferred at one time)
- Select the [Transfer] button. The Transfer Batch screen will be displayed
- Select the [Select] button and the Select RCU list box will be displayed showing the office number and name
- Highlight the selected office
- Select the [OK] button and the office to receive the batch will now be displayed on the Transfer Batch screen
- Select the [OK] button. A Dispatch Cover Sheet will be printed on your default printer and the batch will be removed from the display
Note: Multiple rows cannot be selected for transfer.
Once a batch has been ‘Transferred’, it is removed from the display on the Batch Manager screen.
The Dispatch Cover Sheet will be reprinted in every case and a message is displayed giving details of how many sheets have been printed.