P11D processing: management of workflow management tool: filter batches
The Filter Batches screen allows the home office manager to filter batches with a specific status or by an individual batch number. The sending office remains unavailable. RCU Managers can apply the same filters with the addition of searching for batches relating to a specific sending office.
It is recommended that the batches are filtered on a ‘Status’ prior to carrying out any functions with the batches.
- Select the [Select User] button, you will be taken to the Select User screen. This screen will also display whether the user is a member of a team
- Select the [Select Team] button, you will be taken to the Select Team screen. If there are no entries in the Select Team screen you will receive a warning message
‘No capture teams to be displayed’
- Select the [OK] button, the Select Team screen will be displayed
- Select the [Cancel] button, you will be returned to the Filter Batches screen
The following combinations of filters are permitted
- Sending Office
- Sending Office and Status
- Sending Office and Select User
- Sending Office and Select Team
- Sending Office, Status and Select Team
- Status and Select User
- Status and Select Team
- Select User
- Select Team
- Batch Number
Batches can be sorted by
- No Filter
- Logged Dispatched
- Allocated (User)
- Allocated (Team)
- In Capture
If you select the [Reset] button, all the filters will be cleared to their initial state.
The Filter Batches screen allows the RCU Manager to filter batches and apply the same filters as the home office manager, with the addition of searching for batches relating to a specific sending office.