Employer returns: electronic employer returns: e-services filestore
This subject is presented as follows
What is e-Services Filestore?
e-Services Filestore is a system that allows you to
- Print employers forms filed online using PAYE Online for Employers - Internet and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Note: For years 2004-05 onwards all forms P35 and P14 will be displayed, after the return has been captured, in the e-Services filestore whether the submission was Filed Online or made by other media.
How can I access e-Services Filestore?
To access the e-Services Filestore
- Select Interim Single Sign-on
- Select the FBI e Filestore icon in the left-hand bar
- Select View e Filestore to access the system. If you use a mouse you will need to double click to access the system
What forms can be displayed?
The forms currently available are
- P9D (for years up to 2016)
- P12 (for years up to 2005)
- P14 (for years 2005 onwards)
- P37 (for years up to 2004)
- P38(S) (for years up to 2004)
|1.||It is important to remember that when viewing a form the version displayed is the version as it was originally submitted.|
|2.||Any amended form will only provide the information necessary to correct the original form.|
Where can I get help?
If you have any problems with e-Services Filestore you should liaise with your manager to identify any other problems in your office before calling the e Filestore Business Helpdesk (This content has been withheld because of exemptions in the Freedom of Information Act 2000) .
Filed Online work lists
From April 2002, a number of new work lists have been introduced on the Employer Business Service (EBS) which will require staff on employer units and / or staff working in IMS Live Service team to review returns which are
- Not successfully submitted using the Internet (formerly known as FBI) or EDI
- Submitted successfully but not processed on EBS
These exceptions will need to be looked at in conjunction with printouts of those returns submitted by the employer that are held on the e-Services filestore. The section ‘Employer return exceptions’ at PAYE45000 onwards in this manual gives specific details.