Employer returns: ECS additional processing action: P11D(b) screen
The P11D(b) screen is used to
- Update the Class 1A signal
- Add a Class 1A amount payable, where a date of receipt has already been captured
- Delete information that has been incorrectly captured
- Correct information that has been incorrectly captured or returned wrongly by the employer
- Capture an adjustment to the Class 1A amount payable where an adjusted form P11D(b) has been received
- Obtain a summary of Class 1A information for forms P11D and P11D(b)
- Update the number of Class 1A Employees captured through the P11D(b)Receipt screen or where no employees were captured, allow you to capture the number for the first time
To access the P11D(b) screen
- Select the main Employer Compliance icon
- Enter the employer reference in the select employer screen
- Select the [P11D(b)] button
The screen is split into three sections
The Employer section of the screen shows details of the employer selected and displays
- Employer Reference
- Employers name
- Class 1A signal checkbox
- Year list box
The [Query] button allows you to search for an employer where the reference is not known.
A warning message will appear if no P11D(b) return is expected for the selected employer and year.
An information message will be displayed if no P11D(b) has been captured for the selected employer and year.
Taxed Award Scheme section
The Taxed Award Scheme section contains a Class 1A Employees field and an [Update TAS] button. The
- Class 1A Employees field and [Update TAS] button will only be available where the scheme concerned is a TAS
- Class 1A Employees field displays the number of Class 1A Employees captured using the P11D(b) Receipt screen. Where no employees were captured the screen will display the default ‘0’
[Update TAS] button
The [Update TAS] button takes you to the Update TAS screen (PAYE43565).
The Returns section of the screen displays a Returns list box showing all P11D(b) returns for the selected employer.
The Returns list box will be blank if no P11D(b) returns have been captured.
The [Amendment] button takes you to the P11D(b) Amendment screen
The [Update] button takes you to the Update P11D(b) screen.
The [Delete] button will delete the selected P11D(b) Return information.
The [Summary] button takes you to the P11D(b) Summary Information screen.
The [Penalties] button will take you to the P11D(b) Penalty History screen.
The [Print] button will provide you with a print of the P11D(b) screen.
The [Exit] button takes you back to the Select Employer screen.