Employer records: maintain employer record: view employer record
A view facility is available to view details of any employer record even though responsibility for that record may not be within your office.
You should only view an employer record if there is a business need to do so.
The ‘Employer View’ role allows the operator to view any details held on the employer record without being able to update any of those details.
Function VIEW EMPLOYER SUMMARY allows you to view general details of the employer record. It also permits access to a range of other functions covering all aspects of the employer record.
The functions available are
- VIEW BROCS
- VIEW EMPLOYEES
- VIEW EMPLOYER INDICATORS
- VIEW EMPLOYER NAME & ADDRESS HISTORY
- VIEW EMPLOYER NOTES
- VIEW EMPLOYER SCHEME HISTORY
- VIEW EMPLOYER SEGMENTATION
- VIEW EMPLOYER STATIONERY & CODING REQUIREMENTS
- VIEW EMPLOYER TRADE & SCHEME DETAILS
- VIEW EOY RETURNS HISTORY
- VIEW LIMITED COMPANY & DIRECTOR DETAILS
- VIEW INCENTIVE APPEAL
- VIEW PAYROLL & CORRESPONDENCE HISTORY
You should decide, from the list of functions, which function(s) to use to view different aspects of the employer record.