Individual records: maintain individual details: introduction
The Maintain Individual Details functionality will provide you with access to Individual records and the facility to
- View, edit and insert personal details
- View, edit, insert and delete non CESA agent details
- View CESA agent details
- View, edit, insert and cease capacitor details
- View, edit and insert marriage and civil partnership details
- View, set and unset indicators applicable to the individual
- View National Insurance (NI) history and benefit claims history
There may be some records to which you are denied access, and if this happens you should follow the on-screen guidance before completing the re-direction stencil.
Note: When you update the PAYE Service, for example inserting a new address or date of marriage, you will be prompted to make a contact history note for every update made, see PAYE105015.