Orchestra Tax Relief:additional deduction
Relief is given by way of an additional deduction in relation to the core expenditure for the concert or series of concerts.
Core expenditure is
- expenditure on producing the concert or concerts
- includes travel to or from a venue other than its usual place of performance
- at least 25% must be incurred on goods or services from within the European Economic Area (EEA)
It does not include
- expenditure on the actual performance
- speculative expenditure not involved with putting on a concert
- expenditure not directly related such as financing; marketing; legal services or storage.
For more detailed information see Chapter 6