Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

Oil Taxation Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

Capital Gains: Licences for exploration and exploitation - DECC consent to transfer licence

All assignments of licence interests require the consent of the Secretary of State.