This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

National Insurance Manual

NIM35007 - Special Cases: Share Fishermen: Residency abroad

Share fishermen who are European Economic Area nationals, resident in another EEAcountry who work on a UK-registered ship are subject to the same EEC legislation as‘Mariners’ – see NIM29003.