This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

National Insurance Manual

Persons going to and coming from abroad: Paying voluntary NICs - Going to countries not covered by the EC Regulations or a RA: Ways of paying voluntary NICs


Contributors with the right to pay voluntary contributions while abroad, can:


  • send a payment once a year to, Interntional Caseworker Team, PT Operations North East England, HMRC, BX9 1AN
  • pay by Direct Debit; or
  • pay through an agent in Great Britain.