This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

National Insurance Manual

Class 1 NICs: Expenses and allowances: Civic dignitaries’ and Councillors’ allowances: Councillors’ expenses for hire of rooms

See NIM05648 for general guidance with regard to the treatment of expenses reimbursed to councillors.