Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

DT Agreements: Malta - Income from a UK source paid to a resident of Malta

Application/claim forms

Individuals resident in Malta should use:

  • form X/Individual to claim relief from UK income tax on UK source interest, royalties, pensions and annuities.
  • form X/Individual/Credit to claim part-payment of tax credit on dividends paid by UK companies before 6 April 1999.

Companies resident in Malta should use form X

/Company toclaim relief from UK income tax on UK source interest and royalties.