This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

DT Agreements: India - Income from a UK source paid to a resident of India

UK personal allowances

A resident of India who is also a national of India is entitled to UKPersonal Allowances.

Commonwealth citizens are entitled to UK personal allowances wherever they are resident.