Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

DT Agreements: Hong Kong - Income from a UK source paid to a resident of Hong Kong

There is no provision in the DTA for an entitlement to UK personal allowances for nationals of Hong Kong.