This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

DT Agreements: Hong Kong - Income from a UK source paid to a resident of Hong Kong

The text of the current UK/Hong Kong Double Taxation Agreement can be found in SI2010 No. 2974.