This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

DT Agreements: Finland - Income from a UK source paid to a resident of Finland

UK personal allowances

Under the DTC, UK allowances are available only to an individual who is both a nationaland a resident of Finland.

For current years, under ICTA88/S278, EEA citizens are entitled to UK allowances whereverthey are resident.