Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

DT applications and claims: Overview of DT Agreements

What to do if you receive a complaint about the other country’s tax authorities

If you receive a complaint about an overseas tax authority because they have unjustifiably refused relief to a UK resident, you should refer the correspondence to Technical Advice Group.