This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

DT applications and claims: Overview of DT Agreements

Relief available to UK residents from the other country’s tax

Relief from the other country’s tax is, of course, a matter for the taxation authorities of the other country. As a customer service, the CAR Residency helpline holds some of the claim forms produced by overseas tax authorities to enable UK residents to claim relief from the overseas tax. CAR Residency cannot comment on the procedures in the other country or whether such a claim will be successful. Only the overseas tax authorities can do that.