This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

Double Taxation applications and claims - Exchange of information and correspondence with overseas tax authorities: Writing to overseas tax authorities

You may have to write to overseas tax authorities

  • when you need to query something, or
  • when you disallow relief on a DT claim.

Specialist Personal Tax, PT International Advisory holds a list of names and addresses of the competent authorities of DT countries.