This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

Double Taxation applications and claims: refusal of relief: What to do if you receive correspondence from the tax authority in another country

If you receive any correspondence about our treatment of the income from the competent authority or any tax office in the Double Taxation country you should refer the matter to Specialist Personal Tax, PT International Advisory.