beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

Double Taxation applications and claims: Self Assessment: Repayment claims from non-residents: What to do if you receive an appeal

If you receive an appeal you should take the letter of appeal immediately to Specialist Personal Tax, PT International Advisory who will advise you whether we can attempt to settle the appeal and provide any other guidance that may be necessary.