This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

Double Taxation applications and claims: Repayment claims from non-residents: Claim on an old form

If you receive a claim on an old style form and you need the information requested in the current version of the form you will have to open an enquiry to obtain this information. See INTM331200 for full details.