This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

UK residents with foreign income or gains: corporation tax: General insurance

See the General Insurance Manual for guidance on relief for foreign tax paid by general insurance companies, including underlying tax and issues concerning equalisation reserves.