beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

UK residents with foreign income or gains: trusts: Foreign trusts

All cases of trusts not made and administered under the laws of the United Kingdom should be submitted to CAR Trusts & Estates..