Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what this means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

HM Revenue & Customs
, see all updates

UK residents with foreign income or gains: income tax: Losses - relief under ITA2007/S89

Follow the guidance in INTM165220 when dealing with a terminal loss under ITA2007/S89.