This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

International Manual

UK residents with foreign income or gains: income tax: Losses - introduction

The guidance at INTM165210 onwards deals with claims to loss relief under Part 4 ITA 2007 by taxpayers who are entitled to tax credit relief for foreign tax against Income Tax.