Double taxation relief: information and claims: Library & Research and Translations
The International Tax and Legal Information Centre (iTALIC) holds Overseas Tax Data, on most major countries and offshore financial centres with links where available to:
- Internet tax guides
- Revenue Authorities and other relevant government institutions
- Basic information such as whether a member of the OECD or the EEA
This information is available via the LBS pages of the Intranet.
The Hub Translation Service provides translations from the main European languages into English and also from other languages. It can also arrange for translations into the foreign language.
Under Overseas Tax Data the Intranet Library has:
- Glossaries of direct taxation terms in French-English, German-English, Dutch-English and Spanish-English.
- Stock translations of French and German accounts and French property deeds.
- A guide to foreign payslips