Concluding the Enquiry: Non-Contract Settlements: Completion of Form MS134
Form MS134 is available in SEES.
You will need to complete both the main table, giving general information and the assessment table, giving details of any assessments that have been issued.
In the main table you should include the following details
- the customers name
- the customer’s address
- whether you believe the address is reliable
- any alternative address you may hold
- the customers phone number
- whether the business is still trading or the customer is still employed
- information about the customer’s assets and means
- information about the customer’s ability to pay or that will help DMB recover the debt.
In the assessment table you should include the following details
- the customer’s name as shown on the assessment
- the type of assessment or determination
- the date of issue
- the charge reference number
- the amount of the charge
- whether the charge has been stood over
- whether the assessment has been appealed.
You may need to make reference in the forms to any attached notes of interview, asset statements and so on.
When you have completed the form you should e-mail it to the appropriate section in DMB, see EM1020.