Enquiry Manual: contact link
To ask Tax Administration, Litigation and Advice for advice
You may need to contact Tax Administration, Litigation and Advice (TALA). How to do this depends on the nature of your query. See the guidance below and also the information on the TAA website.
If the guidance has asked you to contact TALA or if you cannot find the answer to your query in our guidance, please:
- download the submission template TAA1,
- fully complete and save it,(not in your personal drive)
- ensure the TAA1 is completed and authorized by your line manager or a technical inspector and
- email the completed template to TAA Technical submissions (CenPOL TaxAdminAdvice)
Please do not send any physical papers. Our technical advisor will contact you to tell you what we need to see and where you send should it.
If the matter is urgent, for example involving external deadlines or litigation, you can telephone TALA. Our phone number can be found on our TALA webpages at Tax Administration Advice - caseworker service for technical queries.
If your urgent matter concerns a letter of offer you are composing, when you ring please quote the page number of the guidance you are following and tell us which type of letter of offer you are proposing.
To ask or tell Tax Administration, Litigation and Advice about the Enquiry Manual
- have a query about the content, accuracy or clarity of this guidance or
- want to give TALA feedback on this manual
Please email TAA Guidance queries.