Information Powers: Particular Banks
Modification of the procedure indicated by EM10064 has been agreed with the following banks.
Bank of Scotland plc
(including accounts under the brand names Halifax; Capital Bank; Intelligent Finance; Birmingham Midshires and St James’s Place)
- The mandate for all the above brands should be addressed to Bank of Scotland plc.
- Send the mandate with the covering letter in EM10064 to the manager of the local branch of Bank of Scotland plc.
- Send a copy of the mandate and the covering letter to the head office for Bank of Scotland plc EM10127.
Royal Bank of Scotland plc and the National Westminster Bank plc
- Send the mandate with the covering letter at EM10064 to the Legal Orders Team in the Head Office of the Bank EM10127.
Bradford and Bingley plc
- Send the mandate with a suitably adapted covering letter EM10064 to Bradford and Bingley plc Head Office EM10127.
Barclays Bank plc/Woolwich plc
- Send the original mandate with the covering letter in EM10064 to the Courts Orders Team, Financial Crime Operations - Shared Services, Barclays, Swift House, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8JG.
- Any mandates for Woolwich/The Woolwich (which is now part of Barclays Bank plc) should be sent to the same address.