Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Employment Income Manual

Social security benefits: benefit paid on behalf of EU countries

The DWP and the Department of Employment (DE) can pay social security benefits on behalf of other EU countries.

These benefits may be chargeable to tax as a foreign benefit (see EIM76009).