This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Employment Income Manual

Ministers of religion: fees received

Section 62 ITEPA 2003

Fees received for conducting weddings, funerals and similar services count as earnings from a minister’s office. Fees received for preaching in churches not within the minister’s charge, however, should normally be regarded as Miscellaneous Income chargeable under IT(TOI)A 2005.