This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Employment Income Manual

Information about foreign issues

Translation and information service for HMRC offices

If an employer or taxpayer sends in documentation in another language to verify a claim or contention you may wish to obtain a translation. Alternatively, you may need information about another country’s tax system. The Secretariat group in Customs and International provides translation and information services for HMRC offices.

These services are not provided for members of the public, agents or employers. HMRC staff can find out about the range of services offered by the Secretariat and how to access them from the Intranet site for International.