Control: setting up and maintaining document records
(Referred to in ECPET04275)
- For all movement certificates authorised by a UK Authenticating Office you should:
* register all movement certificates in a document record.
Record the following details:
* the type of movement certificate * its date of issue, and * the type of pre-shipment document presented.
The document record must be maintained in such a way that any document may be traced by reference to its registered number.
- Verification Record:
* the record must identify all movement certificates selected for verification under [ECPET04325](https://www.gov.uk/hmrc-internal-manuals/ec-preferences-exports-turkey/ecpet04325), and * the UK Authenticating Office is to keep a record of the result. Any relevant correspondence is to be attached to the filed copy of the movement certificates, which is to be noted with reference to the verification record item.
- Verification at request of Turkish Customs Offices
The record of movement certificates which Turkish Customs Offices ask to be verified is to show the printed serial number as well as the registered number of the document.