This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Hungary: Relief from Hungarian tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Hungarian tax under the agreement. Claimants should write to the Ministry of Finance, Budapest, Hungary.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.