This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual: Guidance by Country: Hong Kong: Relief from Hong Kong tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Hong Kong tax under the agreement. Claimants should write to the Inland Revenue Department, Revenue Tower, 5 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.