This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Ghana: Relief from Ghanaian tax

No special forms are available in this country for claims to relief from Ghanaian tax under the agreement. Persons wishing to make a claim should write to:

The Commissioner of Income Tax, Central Revenue Department Headquarters, Off Kinbu Road, PO Box 2202, Accra, Ghana.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.