beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Fiji: Claims for relief under the agreement

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Fijian tax under the agreement. 

Persons wishing to claim relief should write to the Commissioner of Inland Revenue, Suva, Fiji.