This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual: Guidance by country: Denmark: Other income

Apart from dividends, no special forms for claiming relief from Danish tax are available in this country. Anyone wishing to make such acclaims for exemption or relief should write to Skattedepartmentet 7 Kontor, Slotholmsgade 12, DK-1216, Copenhagen K., Denmark or, if appropriate, to the Danish tax authority in the municipality where the taxpayer was last resident.