This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Burma: Double taxation agreement, Article 11: Professors and teachers

A professor or teacher from one of the territories who receives remuneration for teaching, during a period of temporary residence not exceeding two years, at a university, college, school or other educational institution in the other territory, shall be exempt from tax in that other territory in respect of that remuneration.