This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Burma: Relief from Burma tax

No special forms are available in this country for the purpose of claiming relief from Burma tax under the agreement. Anyone wishing to make such a claim should write to the Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax, Eastern Range, Rangoon, Burma.

A residence certificate (see INTM162030) will be required in support of the claim.