DT: Zimbabwe: double taxation agreement, Article 24: Non-discrimination
(1) Nationals of a Contracting State shall not be subjected in the other Contracting State to any taxation or any requirement connected therewith which is other or more burdensome than the taxation and connected requirements to which nationals of that other State in the same circumstances are or may be subjected.
(2) The taxation on a permanent establishment which an enterprise of a Contracting State has in the other Contracting State shall not be less favourably levied in that other State than the taxation levied on enterprises of that other State carrying on the same activities. Provided that this paragraph shall not prevent a Contracting State from imposing on the profits attributable to a permanent establishment in that Contracting State of a company which is a resident of the other Contracting State a tax not exceeding 21/2 per cent of those profits in addition to the tax which would be chargeable on those profits if they were profits of a company which was a resident of the first-mentioned State.
(3) Enterprises of a Contracting State, the capital of which is wholly or partly owned or controlled, directly or indirectly, by one or more residents of the other Contracting State, shall not be subjected in the first-mentioned State to any taxation or any requirement connected therewith which is other or more burdensome than the taxation and connected requirements to which other similar enterprises of that first- mentioned State are or may be subjected.
(4) Except where the provisions of paragraph (1) of Article 9, paragraph (8) of Article 11, paragraph (6) of Article 12, or paragraph (6) of Article 13 apply, interest, royalties, technical fees and other disbursements paid by an enterprise of a Contracting State to a resident of the other Contracting State shall, for the purpose of determining the taxable profits of such enterprise, be deductible under the same conditions as if they had been paid to a resident of the firstmentioned State.
(5) Nothing contained in this Article shall be construed as obliging either Contracting State to grant to individuals not resident in that State any of the personal allowances, reliefs and reductions for tax purposes which are granted to individuals so resident.
(6) In this Article the term `taxation` means taxes of every kind and description.