This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Double Taxation Relief Manual

Non-residents: UK income: Personal allowance

Some non-resident individuals may be entitled to claim United Kingdom personal allowances under the non-discrimination Article of a double taxation agreement. Such claims should be considered by reference to the DT Digest.